Here you find a series of links to videos selected from the project leaders cometee:
- Ramachandran About mirror neurons
Neuroscientist Vilayanur Ramachandran outlines the fascinating functions of mirror neurons. Only recently discovered, these neurons allow us to learn complex social behaviors, some of which formed the foundations of human civilization as we know it.
- Mirror Neurons CRN [Ita]
- Marco Iacoboni “Intersubjectivity and Mirror Neurons”
- Gilles Fauconnier: How Compression Gives Rise to Metaphor and Metonymy
- The Nature of Reality: Roundtable discussion with Mark Alford, Deepak Chopra, Stuart Firestein, Stuart Hameroff, and Menas Kafatos.
- George Lakoff- Idea Framing, Metaphors, and Your Brain
UC-Berkeley Linguistics Professor George Lakoff discusses how idea framing and metaphors contribute to shaping the way we think.